Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mati hidup semula

Pergi kerja untuk berkerja
Balik kerja berkerja juga..

erk..apa dah jadi ni.
like I was devoted myself to work..pergh..devoted tu.
this is all bcoz the DEAD line that just around the corner.
so I still working until now..terlebih rajin ni.
am I reach workaholic stage??

I was so envy with friend around me that have time to tell joke or gossiping among others while I can't. most of the time I spend is in front of the PC. and if I take 5 min break I just gossiping or chatting thru internet. so lame..technology oh technology..Only talk when needed. and guess what, my boss said i'm too quite.sigh~~ I noticed that too..(I'm not bluffing) and lately I noticed I always got stomach ache..no idea why.but maybe my lunch/dinner is no longer follow the schedule. sometime coz I was really tired I'll skipped the dinner. phew~~ Mind you, I'm not doing this to reduce weight.

hey...Happy anniversary to myself.
Celebrating 1 year as employeeeeeee...
Instead of knowledge and precious experience, I gain nothing not even weight..ce ce ceh is it hanisah?? LOLs. (^_^)

Random : Let me share what I was thinking yesterday before I sleep.. Maybe Micheal Jackson is not dead. Maybe he just hiding sumwhere and will make suprise by make appearance in his coming concert since his body still not buried yet...eceh ce ce imiginasi yang melampau..what you think bout this?? lols.If that so, I wonder what is the reaction of his fansss.

No comments: