Past few days, I was craving for A M B U Y A T. For those who having my id in their YM friend's list will notice my status will mention about A M B U Y A T. I did mention it on Facebook too and in my previous entry (^.^).
A M B U Y A T is a food from Brunei (I guess..) and popular in Borneo Island. Only few people in West Malaysia know about this A M B U Y A T. Thanks to Azlina's mom who introduce this superb food to me. Since I was craving for this A M B U Y A T I decide to learn making the A M B U Y A T. Unfortunately the ingredient to make this A M B U Y A T rarely found in Kajang. Or I can say IT CANNOT BE FOUND HERE!
Thanks to Azlina and family and Hasliman who was so nice and so kind to me. Without them maybe until today I still craving for A M B U Y A T.
So, yesterday I try to make the A M B U Y A T by my own.. By my own bebeh..
Here we go..
No comments:
Post a Comment