Wednesday, April 22, 2009

memoirs of geisha..

*****************************
eh saya bukan geisha la..
*****************************

shafinas_rinoa85: wei ko ada gmbr lama2 masa sekolah x?
benwatlan: ada kot..
benwatlan: entah

benwatlan: hahaha..
benwatlan: mane tah aku ltak

shafinas_rinoa85: aku baru jumpa ckit je

shafinas_rinoa85: hahaha
benwatlan: hahaha
benwatlan: muke aku ada ke?

shafinas_rinoa85: ada


so I was so excited to "selongkar" my magic box which I throw a lot of thing inside..then I found 3 album n piecesss picture of mine..looking back at those picture make me laugh..i was soooo "busuk" n ugh...upload?? myb later..as I go through one of the album..I found luv letter..
hahaha...a luv letter or luv note?? luv card??from sumone..no need me to mention the name.definetely not from mock.


but I guess my diploma mate will know who is him...he just around us.friend of friend..
he used to send white rose n a card to my hostel during festival..
giving me some notes wishing me gud luck for exam or test..
n also a letter just to say hello..
yup i still keep it in my magic box...
but I end up with mock..hahaha fren of him.camne tu??





**********************************************************************
kenapakah saya suke gelak di setiap ayat saya???kenapa ek?
**********************************************************************

1 comment:

shafinas rinoa said...

uuuu aku rasa aku tau sape dier...ko ada bgtaukan masa aku kat sarawak?