Sunday, April 12, 2009

dun judge the book by it cover..

susah nyeee...
is there any relationship between gurl n boy that ONLY fren??
why it is so hard to make people around know that it just a frenship between me n them..
not more than that...
we cannot live by listen to people around us..
but those people is people that I care so much..
people that close to me..
people that I adore n appreciate in my life..
my philosophy - dun care wut people say, it enugh for me if we both know wut is going on,
but sumtime I do care wut people say because they close to me n I not leave alone in this hectic world..sumtime people's word might hurt the feeling..


talking bout future...to be exact luv future..
I can see it black color n still blurry...
the most important person in my life seem againts the relationship..
the person that I really hope will give me support seem dun really encourage the relationship..
just because other people's fault which I dun know who..
am I dare enugh to break the tradition
am I strong enugh to face the future which I also dun know wut is the color.
pray, that only thing I can do...

why we need to be strong and at the end of the day wut this strong give u..

mmm...

No comments: