huhu..rasa lama tak update blog ni..
so sorry I have to change my blog's link..
as in my previous post I just feel like sumone is spying on me..
sumone which I dun want she know bout this blog..
so before it too late better I change the blog's link..
yahoooo~~4days left!!
hahaha...can't wait this monday..lalala
my last day..
a place that teach me how cruel world is..
a place that teach me how to program in java..from zero n alhamdullilah now I can program on my own..
a place where I met a lot of people with different colors.alex+mel+sopna+karen+YM+bos+christy+henry+mc+wai soon
gonna miss them..hehehe especially alex my bf during office hour.
a place that make me more independent
a place that give me valueable memories..
gonna miss my place
and gonna miss office smell..
wuteva it is I'm ready for next challenge..hohohoho...
aku merasa tidak selesa dgn dia..
tp maseh aku ikutkan jugak rentak dia..
macam mane nk lari ni?
tunggula masa yg sesuai aku nekad..
No comments:
Post a Comment