yeay~! october reach the end!!
I was celebrating my 25th birth-day on 22nd Oct
some people in office knew it was my birthday n asking why i didn't brag about it. Should i??
I get sumthing precious sumthing valuable from sumone that mean a lot in my life now.. ^.^ and i more excited to celebrate his birthday rather than my birthday.. planning a huge surprise for him since last month. i'm very eager with all the preparation coz i just want to do the best for him on his day. just want to give him sumthing sweet n memorable. n it went well, just the ending not as I expected.. little bit disappointed.
eventho i dun get any formal celebration from my family. no cutting cake (maybe 25 a bit older for that, but hey!! i still want birthday cake T.T) no family gathering having dinner.. guess everyone must be VERY busy. still my birthday is perfect.
just tiny little hole where i feel empty.. =)

4 comments:
hit ko 1000x!!!! hahahaha
nnti kita makan kek k sayang? xoxo
hahaha hit la...nak cheezy choc tau!!
huhuhuhu...soryyyyy
...and thnks so much!!!
Post a Comment