Wednesday, March 25, 2009

too GoOd to be tRue

mmm...I was thinking I might be on leave for the rest of this week or even longer...
dunno yet should I just leave or wait??
thinking....
.......................
................
..........
.....
got sumone attack me everyday...not attack me using knife or gun or sumthing related to it..attacking my phone line.hohohoho...2-3 call this last 3 days..
and 1-2 hour conversation on phone..hohoho..
I dunno how I can involve with this "sumone"
I want to run I want to hide sumwhere..
unfortunately I pick up all the call n able to talk for 1-2 hour.
what the hell I'm thinking...I choose to be loyal to my bf.he still huv my heart.
is this call unfaithful??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gila lah wan. layan kan aje. mcm drama swasta siut. ahak!! wuts next? akan ku tggu ke episod terakhir. lahlahlah...

shafinas rinoa said...

heip! apo ni?? sampai sejam dua jam ko layan...xleh2...nak kena babap dgn aku ni..hahahaha

Ala nisah...ko ignore je org tu...haha xpun..ckp ko dah ada bf! hehehe

wnH said...

intan..babap la aku..hahaha...dia takde tnya pun aku ada bf ke tak..adoi hai..

miss K - tunggu ek samp episod akhir.hahah jeng jeng jeng