Friday, March 27, 2009

keja yg memenatkan...

aku kena tagged dgn Intan sbb dia kata aku free..so aku yg bosan pun buat la benda ni..free sungguh saya

Rules:

1. The rules are simple.
2. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below
3. Then, you must choose a picture in the first page of result and post it as your answer.
4. After that tag 12 people.

1. The age of my next birthday = 24
time to get married..hohohoho



2. The place I would like to travel to = Korea for sure!! 데 한민국!!





3. The favorite place = bedroom tmpat lepak yg paling best!! since mock pun takde kat sini nk ajak jenjalan.hahaha




4. The favorite food = tomyam!! nyum nyum





5. The nickname I had = ben??
uuu kuar ben affleck pulak..hahaha



6. The favorite colour = RED devil!!




7. The city I live in (For now) = bandar satay
tgk gmbr ni teringin nak makan satay lak...uu nyum nyum



8. The city I was born in = Kuala Lumpur..




9. College major = Information Technology (IT)



10. Bad habit = shopping



11. Hobby = internet




12. Wishlist = volkswagen beetle..wo wo wo~~
stylo nyee....nak satu!!nak dua!! nak sume!!



leceh btl buat benda ni..hohoho

No comments: