Friday, March 25, 2011

stranded and i'm all alone :(

I had hard time now.

well, who doesn't?

they all sangat manja and lembab and do they think I LOVE to waiting?

do they think I LOVE to waste my time my energy by waiting?

and it's feel so DAMN good, they left me alone. TT_TT

nangis air mata darah!

and this doesn't change my mentality over them.

and I was thinking WHY I'm HERE???!!

abaikan..

hungry! and i'm a bit emotional now. PMS (pre-menstrual syndrome) maybe..

I feel hate to my niece and nephew and today I keep scolding them. and my patient level extremely low for today. for just tiny little thing i will scold them.

and I craving for satey quite for a long time.. and seriously i want it soooooooooooo bad..and it really hurt me when i planned to grab the satey but my plan is ruin. i know i know too much emotion..

i want my satey tonight!! no matter what!

No comments: