Wednesday, February 16, 2011

workholic #1

kalau tengah tengah malam ni aku menjerit kuat kuat ada tak orang datang tampar aku?

TT_TT

serius rasa nak nanges nak jerit kuat kuat

tampar diri sendiri laju laju. this is what I want. this decision was made by me. I choose this. no matter what I will NEVER regret it. I know I can do it. just it's been too hard lately.. pressure! stress!!

and things that not related trying to interfere merosakkan fokus. haish! ketepi semua sekarang masa untuk aku berjuang bersungguh sungguh menewas kan ulat ulat pengacau!

random : and I give up forever to touch you, you are the closest to heaven I'll never be. I just don't want to miss you tonight. and I don't want the world to see me tonight coz I don't think they understand.


randomness : i'm bleeding just to make sure that I'm alive T_T

No comments: