Sunday, June 13, 2010

Till we meet again

it beeen a loooooong pause since my last entry (^_^)

been busy with project, dating, changing career path and on and on..pardon me!

most my close fren already know i will change company again! company called XX. changing for a good pay of course.

and recently i've been offered by my previous bosses from my previous company. quite difficult to make a decision, since i know them quite well and i know they will teach me a lot more knowledge they have with me. such a huge advantage here. but of course the pay is not much as what i can get from company XX. so since i'm a greedy one i choose to work part time first.. maybe a full time in the future.

Seem this year a good year for me in my career path, I did pass my PTD exam yeay me!! going for PAC soon in Terengganu...Since i'm all alone, my parent can't accompany me, so who want to go with me..?? going for this PAC mean I will miss Anis's engagement..damn~! I really looking forward for her engagement..and I know she really upset for my absence. T_T I rather fail my PAC than miss her engagement. sobs sobs sobs..

After too much good news, now it come to the worst thing in this month. I've failed microsoft exam~!!!!!!!! damn disappointed.. Microsoft send me a link to study for the exam but unfortunately not the single things i've been study night and day (poyo la kan) in the exam. what the??? so I will reseat exam on this coming wednesday..duhh~!

p/s - sangat poyo ber'english'an hahahaha...enjoice~!

2 comments:

shafinas rinoa said...

fuyoo...english la..hihihi

wnH said...

fuiiiyoooo mmg nk gedik2 tulis english..