i couldn't say much when sumone pass me the rumors.
and i have nothing to say when i confirm it with sumone that I trust.
and i already prepare for it when the real person talk to me about it.
so now what is my plan??
of course u go i'll go. people may say don't follow others.
yeah..i heard it a lot. but i already had enough when all of my senior left me unguided and unattended. people around keep asking me the thing that I cannot answer. pewh~~
and I feel what the purpose I stay without someone guiding me.yeah..maybe he pampered me so much with full of guidance. I feel want to cry.I dunno for what reason. I hold the cry for long enough. once again they abandon me.
Frankly speaking I wish I can stay here for a long time maybe 1year. but seem like I have to re-plan my plan. No wonder this past few days I keep thinking about looking other jobs. since I feel I more happy when I'm in the client site. people there make me feel welcome and give me warm feelings. Here in my own office i cannot feel the warm feeling. most of my clicks is chinese I do mingle around with malay's click but seem still have gab need to catch up while I was too busy out of office and busy with workload. eating lunch is no more fun as before. I always the quite one. just talk when needed. most of the time I just be a good listener and focus on my foods. T_T I rather eat by myself alone or pujuk rayu baby alex to eat mcD with me. In my thought as long I do my work it gonna be ok. but today, seem I will tender my resign letter soon.maybe not so soon. and I know the management aware about this. since they busy collecting all the source code from me for the tools I and him develop (^_^"). and since he is going most of us will go.
Actually I already had a job offer.they just waiting for my answer. a job offer from my ex-click. he open his own business and asking me to join him. working with my so called best buddy (^_^") They want me. I already knew most of the people in the team. HA-HA-HA
So any vacancy for me? The higher pay win!!hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment