Sunday, August 30, 2009

The someone

I was surfing someone's facebook who's the name cannot be mention here. (eceh cam Harry Potter lak) Honestly speaking... I quite miss that someone..I have really really really good friendship with that someone..I ruin the friendship..I take my own path and leave that someone all alone.I gave that someone 24hours notice. and I really want to see that someone move on and get a life...

and I know it not easy like talking..I know that someone not agree on what i did but life must go on right?? There is no way I can turn back time coz this is my choice and I already decide it. Even though there is no issue for me and rest of people around me with my friendship with that someone but I guess is better for me to just walk away. and I know that someone is following my life from my facebook and of course from this blog. You know who you are..

Hate me today, Hate me tomorrow, Hate me forever.....

No comments: