owh...i feel so random now..
so much to talk..but i dunno where to start...
oh btw....
selamat hari pekerja..walla walla...
my first time celebrate it as labor..hahaha
no celebration...just finishing my work (according to plan..kunun rajen)
so tomorrow the partner in crime will reunite!!
see you tomorrow bebeh....
and i also feel saket ati..
aih..how I want to survive..I thought I already made good decision but seem people I trust is leaving me all alone..so only left one people that i hardly know to lean on n survive in this cruel world..believe me working life is a cruel world..once u escape from one problem..another problem is waiting for u...it become so fast...no time to take deep breath.so I just try to bear with it..try to cope my self to enviroment like eguana that can change color to the environment.like san-chai that can survive where ever she go and meet rich n handsome guy (eh ni suda lebih..terkeluar tajuk suda..hahaha) ..i believe in myself i can do..just feel saket ati a bit..nvm la...it is L I F E
people coming n leaving..
ok enugh...1 days to go..wo wo wo...
wut is the feeling??? ooh i really feel so random.
please I wont tell u even if u begging me (erk...bgtau gak kot)
let it be...just counting.
OH it MAY!!!!!
23 days to go....
yippie!!!! i like i like i like
p/s listening to my few collection of malay song..y all song is sad song??aish...
(oh jgn pk aku tgh bersedih pts cinta..)
2 comments:
oh soo random.
apekah tiba2 masuk psl dao ming si n san chai nii??!
kahkahkah!
sy mengidam kan dong ming shi atau lebih tepat lagi sy ingin kan beliau..kah kah kah (gelak samseng lagi)
so kena la jadi mcm san chai nnt ada putera raja dtg sambil memandu kereta Volkswagen beattle menyelamat kan..eh dah mcm SHIN lak ni..
adeh..
Post a Comment