Thursday, February 19, 2009

empty soul..

he finally gone..
for the past two days I spent all the time with him..
lucky me coz my sister is out of coverage so who care if I go back home late..hahaha
huving fun at sunway lagoon..then watch midnite muvie..this is my first time I sleep in the muvie hall..hahaha.celebrate our 6th anniversary at seoul garden n pink panther.but today is the hardest time for us.I was promise to my self I dun want to cry in front of him.but the feeling make my eyes full of tears in front of departure gate.I thought I was ok watching him go.but I was wrong the tears keep fall n I try very hard not to be so emo at that time.so sorry I don let you hold my hand.n so sorry coz I dun talk much except yes n smile.n so sorry coz I refuse to take picture together.I really dunno wut to say or mayb I just to bz to hold my tears from fall again..I keep remind him this is his choice n I will stand next to him no matter wut.

who gonna watch muvie with me?
who gonna huving dinner with me?
who gonna fight with me?
I just want him to be here..close to me.but I cannot be so selfish.
I know one day I will see him again..but when??

Oh tears just go away...

No comments: